World WellBeing Week gives the opportunity to promote an overall awareness for the wide-range aspects of wellbeing. It also gives recognition to professionals in this
- World Wellbeing Week feature on Signpost, Bedfordshire’s victim support service21 Jun
- The Code of Practice for Victims (Victims’ Code) Individual rights information – Right 3 of 1217 Jun
- PCC and Community Policing team work together for priority setting meeting in Central Bedfordshire16 Jun
- PCC welcomed to the Police and Crime Panel to present his first ideas for the Police and Crime Plan11 Jun
- PCC meets Special Constables and volunteers in support of National Volunteers Week10 Jun
- PCC pledges to renew efforts to tackle serious youth violence in Bedfordshire09 Jun
We work in partnership with organisations locally and nationally to both deliver our commissioning duties and enhance partnerships working across Victim Care, Criminal Justice and reducing Re-offending with service users always at the heart of design.
Voice Of The Public
Through community engagement we ensure the voice of the public is appropriately considered in both design and delivery of the police service across our county, promoting and enabling positive interactions that work towards gaining trust and confidence.
We ensure compliance with our transparency duties and support the PCC in delivering their statutory duties in line with the Code of Ethics, as well as the delivery of their Police and Crime Plan
Ensuring Policing Standards
We hold Bedfordshire Police to account in delivering an efficient and effective policing service, whilst ensuring policing standards are met.
World WellBeing Week gives the opportunity to promote an overall awareness for the wide-range aspects of
Over the coming weeks the OPCC will be releasing information relating to each of the 12
As part of his pledge to support the community in having trust and confidence in Bedfordshire
The PCC, Festus Akinbusoye attended the Police and Crime Panel (PCP) meeting this week. The purpose