- The Code of Practice for Victims (Victims’ Code) Individual rights information – Right 8 of 1222 Jul
- The force mark UK’s first ASB Awareness Week19 Jul
- Boxing and Martial Arts on the cards for youngsters in Bedfordshire.16 Jul
- PCC hosts three events in Luton with local leader to discuss serious violence with local residents16 Jul
- The Code of Practice for Victims (Victims’ Code) Individual rights information – Right 7 of 1215 Jul
- Bedfordshire PCC announces paid Internship Scheme12 Jul
We work in partnership with organisations locally and nationally to both deliver our commissioning duties and enhance partnerships working across Victim Care, Criminal Justice and reducing Re-offending with service users always at the heart of design.
Voice Of The Public
Through community engagement we ensure the voice of the public is appropriately considered in both design and delivery of the police service across our county, promoting and enabling positive interactions that work towards gaining trust and confidence.
We ensure compliance with our transparency duties and support the PCC in delivering their statutory duties in line with the Code of Ethics, as well as the delivery of their Police and Crime Plan
Ensuring Policing Standards
We hold Bedfordshire Police to account in delivering an efficient and effective policing service, whilst ensuring policing standards are met.