It is the responsibility of the Police and Crime Commissioner to commission services for members of the public in their authority area. The Police and Crime Commissioner (PCC) awards funding to people or organisations in the county who contribute to the delivery of the objectives set out in the Police and Crime Plan 2021-24. Broadly, this falls into four priorities of the Police and Crime Plan:
- Investment in community-based and community-led policing for urban and rural areas
- Tackling the causes of crime and breaking the cycle of re-offending
- Placing residents and victims at centre of policing priorities
- Multi-agency and transparent approach to community safety and crime reduction.
To respond to opportunities please follow the below instructions:
- Please submit any queries regarding the opportunity to PCCfirstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Tuesday 20th December 2022.
- Please complete the bidder response form below and return as an attachment to PCCemail@example.com by 5pm on Monday 9th January 2023.
- Bids will be reviewed by an evaluation panel on 10th – 13th January 2023.
- High scoring bids will be invited to a presentation panel on the 16th or 17th January 2023.
- All bidders will be notified of outcomes on the 23rd January 2023.